HD Premier Recalls DigitDots Magnetic Balls Due to Ingestion Hazard

HD Premier Recalls DigitDots Magnetic Balls Due to Ingestion Hazard


HD Premier has recalled its DigitDots Magnetic Balls due to an ingestion hazard.

When two or more high-powered magnets are swallowed, either intentionally by younger children or accidentally by older children, the ingested magnets can attract to each other, or to another metal object, and become lodged in the digestive system. This can result in perforations, twisting and/or blockage of the intestines, infection, blood poisoning and death.

Consumers should stop using these recalled magnets and contact HD Premier to receive a pre-paid label to return the recalled products. Upon receipt of the products, consumers will receive a refund.

Read more: https://bit.ly/3ixBW6d