Seven Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn Attorneys Named to 2022 Super Lawyers® Lists
Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn Law is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s lawyers have been added to the 2022 Super Lawyers® list.
Only five percent of lawyers in Pennsylvania are selected to this exclusive list as Super Lawyers®, including the following Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn lawyers:
• Attorney Joseph A. Quinn, Jr. for Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice
• Attorney Lars H. Anderson for Employment & Labor Law
• Attorney Donald C. Ligorio for Workers’ Compensation
• Attorney Michael A. Lombardo, III for General Litigation
• Attorney Kevin C. Quinn for Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice
In addition, two Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn attorneys were added to the 2022 Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
The Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state, including Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn’s very own:
• Attorney Christopher C. Quinn for Personal Injury
• Attorney Nicole M. Santo for Personal Injury
Super Lawyers®, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase selection process that involves peer nominations, independent research and peer evaluations. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys.